For me living in the Southern Hemisphere July brings cold windy days, cups of warm hot chocolate, a long winters break and the start of our coldest month of the year.
Five of my top things I love of July
1. Sitting in the dull winters morning sun
2. Weekend morning cuddles
3. Celebrating my beautiful daughter’s birthday
4. Warm winter stews
5. Warm hot chocolate with marshmallows in!
Five of my top things I dislike of July
1. No snow for us in South Africa
2. Early winter school mornings
3. Double the amount of washing – think all moms can relate!
4. Having to buy a whole new wardrobe for the kids
5. No swimming
What does July bring to your family this year?